1. minimum 10 % of the Net Profit generated by the 8848 cafe and The Engine Room Cafe goes to the Uniting hands foundation .
2. So far, proceeds donated by the kind hearts of Australia have successfully aided in the following projects for the people of Nepal:
Supported earth quake victims in Nepal in 2015.
Construction of a Primary School.
Ongoing Educational resources.
Flood Relief and rebuilding the towns of Bardiya, Kailali, Darchula and other affected areas in Nepal during the Earth quake . The Uniting Hands Foundation is not-for-profit, ACNC approved in Australia, and a registered charity in Nepal. Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
3. Uniting hands will be only focusing and will be working for Brisbane Homeless people and their needs and we have already starting working onto it.
4. The uniting hands foundation is focusing to provide more opportunities locally specially in homeless area and training staff .
6. The Uniting hands is supporting local market and suppliers by using their goods in our restaurant and business .
7. The uniting hands has always act responsible in local needs and charities.